Organisations are rightly expecting a measurable return on their change projects, yet we know from experience that many fail in terms of both budget and schedule. Only half meet the expectations of senior management.
Against this backdrop, organisations need the capability to deliver the right projects at the right time – and close down those that no longer add value. As a trusted independent adviser, clients rely on the expertise of Mikani to help them organise, deliver and assess projects to achieve these objectives.
- You have to establish the control and co-ordination activities required to manage projects successfully.
- You rely heavily on vendors to deliver your projects.
- You want advice on how to get successful projects to support your business strategy – on time and to budget.
- You want to develop tools and templates to support projects and achieve successful outcomes.
- You want to stop project success being endangered by uncertainty around how to manage stakeholders impacted by change.
- You wish to ensure that project business benefits and performance improvements are achieved throughout the project’s lifecycle and beyond.
How we help you
- Advise on key vendor management and monitoring activities.
- Advise on portfolio management – aligning projects to business strategy.
- Advise on stakeholder management.
- Perform program management maturity assessments.
- Provide an objective, independent view of your projects.
- Provide project management expertise in either a lead or support role.
- Provide project office expertise in either a lead or support role.