Our Commercialisation Review team draws from the firm’s highly experienced professionals to provide high-level commercial advisory services. Our team members call on their wealth of industry knowledge and connections to provide the most insightful and valuable corporate advisory services.
The team has completed various strategic review assignments across a breadth of industries, from assisting start-up firms to advising corporate organisations with business implementation strategies, financial plans and finally exit strategies.
Our services include the provision of traditional commercialisation advice including business planning, capital raising, marketing, operations management and divestments strategies. We leverage off our strategy and management experience to best apply financial and human capital to our Client’s business requirements.
Our Commercialisation Review team have worked in industries including:
- Emergency Services
- Federal Government
- Media and Public Relations
- State Government
- Transport and Logistics
Due to our deep knowledge of corporations in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, our established network of investors and advisors in the region, our team is in a unique position to provide the highest level of service to strategic investors.
At Mikani Pty Ltd we assist our clients to driving value from their projects.
Organisations are rightly expecting a measurable return on their change projects, yet we know from experience that many fail in terms of both budget and schedule. Only half meet the expectations of senior management.
Against this backdrop, organisations need the capability to deliver the right projects at the right time – and close down those that no longer add value. As a trusted independent adviser, clients rely on the expertise of Mikani to help them organise, deliver and assess projects to achieve these objectives.
- You have to establish the control and co-ordination activities required to manage projects successfully.
- You rely heavily on vendors to deliver your projects.
- You want advice on how to get successful projects to support your business strategy – on time and to budget.
- You want to develop tools and templates to support projects and achieve successful outcomes.
- You want to stop project success being endangered by uncertainty around how to manage stakeholders impacted by change.
- You wish to ensure that project business benefits and performance improvements are achieved throughout the project’s lifecycle and beyond.
How we help you
- Advise on key vendor management and monitoring activities.
- Advise on portfolio management – aligning projects to business strategy.
- Advise on stakeholder management.
- Perform program management maturity assessments.
- Provide an objective, independent view of your projects.
- Provide project management expertise in either a lead or support role.
- Provide project office expertise in either a lead or support role.
Affairs of State, established in 1993, is an independent Australian public affairs firms with contemporary international connections.
Affairs of State provides a suite or matrix of professionals tools to multinational businesses, professional and industry associations, government agencies, pressure groups, NGOs and community causes in Australia and abroad.
ALX Australia is boutique agency offering access to senior and highly experienced marketing communications professionals. Since 2006, ALX has been providing strategy-based, creatively led and results-focussed programs for clients to clearly market and communicate. ALX specialises in investor relations and reporting.